When a student is writing an academic writing task, they are expected to demonstrate fluency in writing as well as apply the gained theoretical knowledge into practice. To deliver top results, it is important not merely to devote sufficient time to the writing process – one should also pay attention to the paper revision process that intends to brush up the paper. On the one hand, in the process of working on the paper, one has to be attentive when conducting the research, finding the sources, and analyzing them. On the other hand, it is essential to double-check the credibility of sources and citations afterward as well as pay attention to improving grammar, sentence structure, punctuation, and spelling. When a student overlooks the editing and proofreading process after writing, they may receive a revision request from their professor. Thus, the professor provides the student with specific remarks on what to improve, and the student has to follow them. Unfortunately, not every student has decent knowledge, skills, and practice to improve the paper, make it more logical and better structured. So, in such cases, it is a prudent decision to contact a paper revision service. PaperMasters.org is one of the agencies that can provide quality revision service no matter what topic or paper complexity you have.
The Importance of Revision to Any Writer
Within the academic realm, it is critical to revise papers before submitting them. It does not only help you to take a look at the paper from a different perspective but also helps you to improve your skills and experience as a writer. As you edit and revise the paper, you may also find some new ideas, arguments, and examples in the materials you have provided. Therefore, you may broaden your vision on the topic. Revision can also help you to deepen your critical and analytical thinking skills, as well as research skills. When revising the paper, you may just improve grammar and structure or adjust you word choice. Or, you may rewrite the whole sentences or paragraphs, or even delete some parts. When revising the piece of writing, it is important to reorganize the paper in a more logical and comprehensive way, if relevant. For example, more important points or stronger arguments should be mentioned first. Less relevant facts should be either mentioned last or cut out of the paper at all.
Paper revision is an inherent stage of paper improvement, and it should never be optional. Many professional writers claim that the only way that can be used for improving writing is revision – as you learn from your own mistakes. Revising your paper gives you a chance to take a look at your paper from an entirely different perspective. The very writing process may be complex in terms of the writing stages, but the revision process will focus on each of these stages thus, all mistakes will be addressed and the document will become consistent.
While revising the document, you take another look at the whole paper and the very writing process. You can change information, rewrite some points or delete them, make some ideas clearer and more logical, improve arguments or make ideas more convincing. The revision also helps you to restructure the paper and get rid of unnecessary details.
Try our TOP10 writers
Benefit from the incredible
opportunity at a very reasonable price
You might also find Best Proofreading Service useful.
Get to Know the Essentials of Revision
Those writers who are successful in their writing process are well versed in the principles of revision. Before submitting or publishing their work, they revise it a few times to make sure it is flawless. For novice writers, it would be recommended to follow the lead of more experienced writers and get their helping hand in revision. What does revision mean? – The very word “revision” denotes “to see something again.” So, when you revise the paper, you need to take a fresh look at what you have written. To effectively convey the main idea of your paper, you should follow such guidelines:
- Identify the main point of the paper. What is the core idea you want to communicate across? Try to formulate a thesis statement that will convey the main argument and will also imply what will be further discussed and developed.
- Identify the target audience. The manner of writing as well as the choice of words and phrases in your paper depends on your target readers. So, make sure that you are well aware of the educational and professional background of your target readers. They should be able to understand what you are talking about, analyze your ideas, and evaluate them.
- Analyze your evidence. Check whether you have sufficient examples and illustrations to support your arguments and ideas that you convey. If you use some quotes, make sure they are not used on their own and double-check whether they are cited according to the required citation style.
- Save only good chunks of text. The paragraphs you provide should be related to the ideas brought up in the thesis statement. If some of them are off-topic or not related to the thesis, you need to either modify the thesis or make the ideas more related to the core points.
- Make the language clear. Everything you write should have its clear purpose. The sentences should be comprehensible enough so as not to confuse the reader. To ensure that the language and vocabulary are appropriate, try reading the text aloud. If there are some vague phrases or ideas, improve them or cut them out.
- Correct mistakes in word usage and grammar. If you have spotted any problems with grammar or sentence structure, spelling, and punctuation, be sure to eliminate them. You may use some grammar and punctuation books that may help you address mistakes.
- Switch the writing perspective from writer-centered to reader-centered. When revising the paper, pretend as though you are a reader – as if this text is not your own. It is no wonder that writers are normally recommended to take a break after writing to distract from the writing process. Think of what is the most successful part of writing, which parts could be improved, and which part is the least successful.
Paper Revision Is Easy for Our Company’s Experts
The main purpose of the revision services provided by our company is to help students of different academic levels to improve their writing. With the help of our company, students can revise the paper properly according to their professor’s request or recommendation. Therefore, with our help, this resubmission will surely be more successful. When you cooperate with our experts, keep in mind that you will have all chances to get higher marks. Besides, when you trust your assignment to one of our writers, you can be sure that all paper requirements will be met. Your assigned writer will not only improve the content according to the revision request but will also proofread the text in order to eliminate any grammatical, spelling or punctuation flaws.
Do you struggle with the writing process? Do you get into despair when you receive a revision request from your professor? Are you disappointed or confused with his/ her comments? If you find yourself in any of these cases, do not worry and rely on PaperMasters.org for assistance. Our company’s experts will help you improve the grades.
Features You Get While Ordering from Us
300words per page
instead of 280
(within 2 days)
Free plagiarism report
Expert Revision Service: How PaperMasters.org Can Help You
The revision services that we provide intend to help students of different academic levels. With our assistance, students can improve their performance and boost their academic excellence. So, should you need help with your writing, do not hesitate and contact us. Our company hires only the most qualified and knowledgeable writers who can cope with any level of writing. Our writers will help you with the following:
- they will improve the overall writing and formatting style;
- they will closely adhere to the rules and standards of the given citation style;
- they will meet all paper requirements to the fullest;
- they will correct grammatical, structural, vocabulary, spelling, and punctuation mistakes as well as typos;
- they will make sure all sources are properly referenced and cited within the text;
- they will make sure that the paper is comprehensible and logical;
- the writing style will be adjusted according to the complexity level;
- the ideas will be made more clear and logical;
- repetitions and irrelevant structures will be eliminated.
You might also find Formatting Services useful.
Contact PaperMasters.org Revision Service for Any Types of Improvement
Our revision service has been operating for many years already, and it has helped numerous students from all over the world. Our company’s experts have sufficient expertise and knowledge to help you improve an academic paper on any topic, of any type, and in any discipline. When you rely on us for help, you will not need to worry about the quality of your writing. Our writers are well versed in different rules and standards of writing. Besides, they guarantee to move through the revision process consistently: to start from the introduction, move on to the thesis statement, then to the body paragraphs, and the conclusion. A great asset of our writers is that they know all the recent updates in formatting and citation styles, such as APA, MLA, Chicago, Harvard, ASA, and others.
Once you have trusted your paper to our service, be sure that your assignment will be handled in the best way. The writers will improve your writing according to the requirements taking into consideration semantic, vocabulary, stylistic, and grammatical aspects. Besides, they guarantee 24/7 customer support service should you have any inquiries.