Asking a question, “what is a proposal argument?” students usually want not only a definition of a notion but also a detailed explanation of how to write such an assignment. A proposal argument is a short paper that outlines the main idea and the structure of the proposal.
Proposal arguments are frequently used in colleges. This is either a pre-research or a post-research assignment asking students to find faults in their research and offer a plan of how to resolve the issues. Sometimes such papers are called “should arguments,” making a hint that they presuppose some solution. When perfectly written, this paper may impact the reader’s opinion regarding the issue under discussion.
Steps for Writing a Proposal Argument
Step 1: Defining the audience
A proposal argument, like any other paper type, has its audience. Only if you have correctly defined your audience, the information you provide will be perfectly written and adequately accepted. So, having found the answer to the question “what is a proposal argument,” you need to ask yourself what the purpose of your writing is. What idea are you going to deliver? When you have a clear vision of what your audience expects from you, you may speak their language and deliver the information easily. Ask yourself why you write a paper, and you will understand who your audience is.
Step 2: Indicate a research problem
Identification of a research problem is the second stage in your work on the assignment. You need to have a clear vision of why you wish to write the paper, and it will help you develop a problem for research. Always keep in mind the final purpose of your work. Why are you writing it? What do you want to achieve? A clear vision of the significance of research helps to define the problem as well.
Step 3: Conduct research
Any problem you have decided to research requires evidence and justification. You need to gather relevant sources to support your writing. It may require some time to find the sources to support your topic, but once you gather the materials, you will see that writing a paper is easy.
Step 4: Develop an outline
Writing an outline is a good opportunity to structure your ideas and develops a top-quality proposal argument paper.
Set the major sections you wish to develop and adjust the found information to those sections.
Step 5: Write down your solution
Having gathered all the materials and composed your outline, you will be able to write a solution to the proposed argument. Make sure that you stick to the plan and support each written argument with the source.
The authoritative opinion will make your writing not only argumentative but also accurate and professional. Following your outline, you will also structure your ideas in a logical manner, which is important for an essay.
Step 6: Edit and proofread your paper
Many students neglect the importance of editing and proofreading, while this is a serious mistake. It is essential to check the paper in a day or two, as in this case, you will be able to edit not only grammar but also content.
You might also find Research Proposal Essay Topics useful.
Difficulties of Writing a Proposal Argument Essay
- The audience may not accept your innovative ideas.
- Resolving the problem you need to consider some additional challenges.
- Each problem-solution has counterarguments and weaknesses, and it is important to remember this fact.
- Each argument must be convincing.
Sample Proposal Argument
If you still ask a question, “what is a proposal argument?” you may need to check some samples to get a basic idea of what an assignment looks like. Using online samples as guides for writing is a common practice. The only warning is that you should use valid examples. Checking a sample on our site, you may be sure that the example you will use as a role model for writing is of superior quality. All the samples provided on our site are written by professionals and are left for you to use for personal needs. Just do not copy anything from the web to ensure that your paper does not contain plagiarism.
You might also find Questionnaire for Research Paper useful.
Why Trust Our Custom Essay Writing Service
The Internet is full of different services, and it is a norm that students do not trust every company they come across on the web. The choice of a reliable company to entrust them with writing an essay for you is hard work. You need to check the company’s website, look through the testimonies, and contact the support team to confirm that the firm is ready to fulfill its promises. If you check our website, you will see that we are well-equipped to satisfy your needs. We employ BA, MA, and even Ph.D. writers to complete your assignments at the highest level. If you choose to use our services, you will get the best assistance you may expect:
- Affordable prices. We generate a price for your order focusing on your needs and expectations. Use our online calculator to see how much you may pay. Change the parameters to see how the price may change.
- In-time delivery. We deliver each paper we write within the deadline you set.
- A free revision. Each paper we complete strictly follows your instructions. However, if you notice some inconsistency, you may send the received paper for revision for free within 48 hours.
- Discounts and coupons. All the discounts we offer are available on our website. You may also clarify whether you are eligible for a discount with our support team.
- Original content. Each paper is checked for plagiarism. Thus, we guarantee plagiarism-free papers.
- Non-stop support. We value your time and do not make you wait. You may contact our
- Privacy and confidentiality. We have Terms and Conditions guarantees ensuring that no information you deliver to us is ever shared with third parties.
Place an order with us to experience the advantages we offer. Overall, we guarantee that you will remain satisfied with our services as all we do, we complete with pleasure and a high level of effectiveness.
Get your 15%OFF first Order
with code mypapers15